What Can Be The Cause of Chronic Severe Ed?
Hi my name is Joe, What is usually the cause of chronic severe Ed? No morning wood, weak erections only held with stimulation, weak ejaculation.
Erectile dysfunction could be due to many underlying causes, and for the best treatment option we need to identify the cause erectile dysfunction first.
Common causes include:
• Heart disease
• Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
• High cholesterol
• High blood pressure
• Metabolic syndrome
• Parkinson’s disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Certain prescription medications (such as High blood pressure medications)
• Tobacco smoking
• Peyronie’s disease
• Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
• Sleep disorders
• Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate (radiotherapy or brachytherapy)
• Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
• Low testosterone levels
• Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
• Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
As you can see, we need a complete assessment of your overall health and other health problems/current medications which may affect sexual function. That being said, please see your urologist to determine the best treatment for your current erectile dysfunction after evaluation.
I hope this answers your question.