36 And Can’t Get An Erection, Help!
Hi, my name is Troy I’m 36 I did not have sex even once in my life. I can masturbate and take out the cum however I cannot get a feeling for erection.
Masturbation to pornography frequently and over long time can cause a temporary ED, but once you participate regularly in a normal healthy sexual relationship and avoid self-masturbation especially while watching pornography this issue should gradually fade away.
However, erectile dysfunction could be due to many underlying causes, and for the best treatment option we need to identify the cause erectile dysfunction first. It’s kind of impossible to identify the cause without a full medical history and evaluation. Common causes include:
• Heart disease
• Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
• High cholesterol
• High blood pressure
• Metabolic syndrome
• Parkinson’s disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Certain prescription medications (such as High blood pressure medications)
• Tobacco smoking
• Peyronie’s disease
• Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
• Sleep disorders
• Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
• Low testosterone levels
• Psychological or mental health, issues (depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions)
• Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
• Watching pornography and masturbation more frequently can lead also to early climax or erectile dysfunction
As you can see there are a lot of factors that could contribute to ED, that’s why we need a complete assessment of your overall health and other health problems/current medications which may affect sexual function. That being said, please see your urologist to determine if a treatment is required for your current ED.
I hope this helps.