25 Years Old I am Suffering from Erectile Dysfunction
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION QUESTION:
I am 25 years old I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for 4 months using for 10 days Levitra tab but no improvement. plz suggestion me
DOCTOR ALSAYES ANSWER:
I’m very sorry to hear that.
Erectile dysfunction could be due to many underlying causes, such as; Anxiety, diabetes, high blood pressure, alcoholism and smoking tobacco, acute stress disorder,…etc.
For the best treatment option, we need to identify the cause of your erectile dysfunction.
And keep in mind that making good lifestyle choices is a very important factor along with the medical treatment, and that should include:
• Quit smoking because it can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
• Lose any excess weight. Being overweight can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.
• Include physical activity in your daily routine. Exercise can help with underlying conditions that play a part in erectile dysfunction in a number of ways, including reducing stress, helping you lose weight and increasing blood flow.
Now regarding the medical treatment, many options are available:
• Oral medications like Viagra or Cialis (but these medications are not preferred to be used when you have a heart problem)
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP Therapy)
• Intracavernous injection therapy
• Vacuum erection devices
• Venous constriction devices
• Intraurethral therapy
• Penile prostheses
Now regarding the medical treatment, many options are available, some of them have side-effects while others don’t, but that also depends on your condition and overall health:
Please see your urologist to determine the best treatment for your current erectile dysfunction.
Thanks, Dr. Alsayes