18 And Can’t Get A Strong Erection
Hi, my name is Jose I’m 18 and I can’t get a strong erection like I used too, what can be the problem?
It’s kind of impossible to identify the cause without a full medical history and evaluation.
Erectile dysfunction could be due to many underlying causes, and for the best treatment option we need to identify the cause erectile dysfunction first. Common causes include:
• Heart disease
• Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
• High cholesterol
• High blood pressure
• Metabolic syndrome
• Parkinson’s disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Certain prescription medications (such as High blood pressure medications)
• Tobacco smoking
• Peyronie’s disease
• Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
• Sleep disorders
• Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
• Low testosterone levels
• Psychological or mental health, issues (depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions)
• Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
• Watching pornography and masturbation more frequently can lead also to early climax or erectile dysfunction during actual sex relation
As you can see there are a lot of factors that could contribute to ED, that’s why we need a complete assessment of your overall health and other health problems/current medications which may affect sexual function. That being said, please see your urologist to determine the best treatment for your current erectile dysfunction after evaluation.
I hope this answers your question.